Monday, June 11, 2012

trackzero: rebooted

Well, hey, everybody!  Welcome back!

If you're just tuning in for the first time, thanks for visiting, hope you like what you see...Check back with us* periodically...I'm told it's frequently entertaining, occasionally educational, and often terribly inaccurate...

What's that?  Where have I been?  Ah....yes, that.  It's been a long time.  A little over five years, since I last published anything. Sorry, no-longer-faithful readers (of which, upon this fresh, inaugural post, to my brand-spankin'-new domain name, there are exactly none).  I stopped all professional writing and most personal blogging with my last job change/cross-country relocation...but recently, the trackzero.com domain became available...so I snapped it up, and here I am.

Yep, back on line. An old-school blogger, back blogging 'bout blogable bits, on this, my blog.

Hmm.  Turns out, I still detest the word "blog." (damn you, Peter Merholz)  But it's been over a decade now, and I still haven't been able to convince anyone else to call 'em weasels, so I'll go with the public consensus.

My intent, circa post one, is for this to be my InfoSec/Technology industry professional blog.  I'll stick to the social networks for the occasional personal ramblings.

-TZ
Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends.




No comments:

Post a Comment